Friday, February 13, 2015

Story: Valentine's Special !!!

She was also there for her interview, but for different position. I met her at the waiting room. Her face looked anxious. She was shaking her hands and legs slowly. I tried to talk - "for a job"?
"Yeah."
Later, I courageously asked her name. I added her on Facebook. Chatted. I asked for her number. We
talked on phone much frequently after some days. I proposed for a date at Pashupatinath. We sat on grassy surface of Dhrubasthali. After much romantic talks, I made a move. She didn't protest! We kissed. I tried to hold her by placing my right hand on her back.
I found a very hard surface.

Oh! It's my own room's wall. What a happening dream that I want it to reoccur every night. And Samikshya to reoccur in my life, again. This time as a real girl! 

( Published in The Kathmandu Post Valentine's Day Special on 13 February 2015 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

guys please comment hai!